Thursday, August 2, 2018

Wednesday Recap, August 1 2018

MLB
Seattle +110
Pittsburgh +117
Miami +161
St Louis F5 -135

Seattle and Pittsburgh the same dog system, a winning home dog vs a winning team that is scuffling lately.

Miami is one of my favorite teams, I’ve talked about them quite a bit. They play hard every night, and are always under valued by the market. We get a young pitcher in Pablo Lopez that has shown he has solid stuff. He throws strikes and gets ground balls, and with the balls and bats being juiced that is important. 81% bets and 85% money on Atlanta and the line hasn’t really moved. Lets take a shot with the Marlins tonight at this inflated price. 

St Louis with a pitching advantage, and once again taking the bullpens out of the equation. I like pitchers that can miss bats and not walk batters. 65% bets on Colorado but 79% money on Cards with the line moving in the right direction. Maybe I’m stubborn, but lets try it again. St Louis F5. 

BTW I saw Joe Bonamassa Monday night and he was fking incredible. If you like blues/rock and enjoy great guitar work then he’s your guy. I was blown away. If he’s ever in your area, I HIGHLY recommend seeing him live. 

Going with these 4 today. Have a Great Day

Biz

No comments:

Post a Comment