Saturday, August 4, 2018

Saturday Recap, August 4 2018

Fantastic day, here was the email sent to all clients. 

BIZ Free Play also a winner.

MLB
NY Mets +112
Milwaukee -131
Milwaukee (-1.5) +155
Cleveland (-1.5) -117
San Francisco +127

Mets are sub 50% team that just lost as a HF in a div game. 3-2 this year, Atlanta getting a lot of bets/$$ and the line hasn’t moved much so far.

Milwaukee. These pricks. Last night I mistakenly played Colorado game instead of F5, so I played the F5 also after that genius move.  Anyways we pushed the F5 so now I get to sweat the rest of the game. 3-2 lead B9 and Davis decides to walk 2 batters. Wait….it gets better. 

I go up the street to get my wife and I dinner. Pick it up, drive home, listening to the game on the radio and I have the MLB app on for video. Yeah, I know. So I roll up to the house and Thames is at the plate with 2 outs. Cmon Davis get out of this. 

I turn off the car, put the phone in my pocket, grab the bag with the food and as I swing it out the door….the bottom breaks. Dinner all over the fking street. Really??  I bring the ripped bag into the house, walk back to the car to clean that shit up.  But first I check my phone…..and see Thames being mobbed and congratulated. Yes, not only do I watch my dinner spill out all over the fking street, but I get to enjoy yet another 2018 MLB bad beat….at least I didn’t have to watch it. 

Took me 10 minutes to clean it up, I drive back and the owner makes me another 2 plates. I tipped the girl 10 bucks for being sympathetic…..about the food, not the ballgame. 

So take the Brewers and if these pricks lose after what they put me through last night……….Also, lots of games cover the -1.5.  You can play both for 1U or split the bet 1/2U each. Whatever  you choose.

Cleveland in a spot where the Angels are really bad. Take the -1.5. 

San Francisco in a nice dog spot and I like this kid Suarez too. The spot is fading a team that had a big 1st inning and didn’t score much after that. 

MLB - Parlay
Cleveland/Minnesota

2 big favorites that should win. Basically even money return.

That should do it.  Have a Great Day and Good Luck with your action.

Biz

No comments:

Post a Comment