Thursday, August 9, 2018

BIZ Free Play, August 9 2018

Lost our Free Play on a blown 9th inning save.  Tonight I have a play in the WNBA

Los Angeles/Atlanta UNDER 154.5

Solid UNDER situation between 2 winning teams with the home team playing well lately.

Take Los Angeles/Atlanta UNDER 154.5 as the BIZ Free Play


Folks you will not find a better football handicapper anywhere. My database is ready for another profitable football season, last season we hit 60% NFL and earned 60 units in the NFL/NCAAF.

$300 gets you every play all the way thru the Super Bowl. 

Many handicappers bloat their records with 5-10U plays, something I refuse to do. Most plays are 1U with some at 2/3U. I advocate a responsible allocation of your bankroll, and my profit plan has proven to be successful year after year. 

biz112763@gmail.com is how I can be reached. Have a Great Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment