Monday, August 6, 2018

BIZ Free Play, August 6 2018

We got a little lucky with Boston yesterday, but we will take it as we are 8-2 for our last 10 Free Plays.

Pittsburgh +123

I really like the pitching matchup for Pittsburgh tonight, and despite Colorado receiving the majority of bets and money the line has dropped 11 cents from the open. 

Take Pittsburgh +123 as the BIZ Free Play for today.

Folks baseball has been really good lately, my results are posted daily. Football in less than a month, and I expect this year to be just as good as last year. 60% NFL (11-3 Playoffs) and a combined 60 units NCAAF/NFL last year. 

$300 is all it takes (3 units for a $100 player) to get you on board all the way thru the Super Bowl. You will earn much more than that.  Every sport, every play. I have statistical data that I use to find profitable spots in every sport.

I have a solid group of players that believe in what I do, and they have been with me from the start. Contact me at biz112763@gmail.com and I will get you started. If you have any questions please reach me at the same email. 

Have a Great Day.........Biz

No comments:

Post a Comment