Wednesday, August 1, 2018

BIZ Free Play, Wednesday August 1 2018

5-1 on my last 6 Free Plays. Today's Free Play.....

St Louis F5 -135

Last night we went 4-1 in the MLB, with the loss coming on a 2 strike 2 out HR by Blackmon on a grooved fastball. I was watching and hoping that he wouldn't throw him a fastball on a 1-2 count....but he did and Charlie smoked it. One strike away from the win. Ugh.

I am coming right back with the Cardinals F5, and once again I want no part of the St Louis bullpen. I like the pitching edge for St Louis here, and we will just focus on the starters. If they are down after 5 but win late, I can live with that. 

Take St Louis F5 for the BIZ Free Play today.

If you are looking for someone to help you be a winning player, I can absolutely do that for you. Last year I had a fantastic football season, winning over 60 units and this year we will do the same. Baseball has been on a great run.

My plays are based on 1U, 2U, and the rare 3U play. My records aren't inflated with bogus 10U plays. 

Biz112763@gmail.com is how I can be reached. $300 (3 units for a $100/unit player) gets you the entire football season thru the Super Bowl and Bowl Season, as well as all of my NBA, NCAAB, MLB, NHL, CFL..every sport.  You get them all, you choose the sports you want to wager on.

Good Luck with tonight's Free Plays and have a Great Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment