Wednesday, August 8, 2018

BIZ Free Play, August 8 2018

Split out last night with the Free Plays. Tonight I have a 2 Team Parlay...

Cleveland -190/Tampa Bay -180 (1U/1.36U)

Cleveland is in a situation that wins often, going 21-0 and 27-0 in these 2 situations that both occur tonight. Tampa Bay fits a system that wins at a very high percentage. This parlays pays out at +136.

Play Cleveland -190/Tampa Bay -180 for your BIZ Free Play for tonight.

Folks you will not find a better football handicapper anywhere. My database is ready for another profitable football season, last season we hit 60% NFL and earned 60 units in the NFL/NCAAF.

$300 gets you every play all the way thru the Super Bowl. 

Many handicappers bloat their records with 5-10U plays, something I refuse to do. Most plays are 1U with some at 2/3U. I advocate a responsible allocation of your bankroll, and my profit plan has proven to be successful year after year. 

biz112763@gmail.com is how I can be reached. Have a Great Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment