Sunday, August 5, 2018

BIZ Free Play, Sunday August 5 2018

Cleveland came thru yesterday adding to our nice run of Free Plays. Lets end the week with a play in the Sunday Night Game.

Boston -114

Boston fits a solid system here, and the Yankees are really struggling without Judge and Sanchez. The line keeps dropping, but that won't deter us from taking the Red Sox going for the sweep. Boston playing with a lot of confidence right now.  The -1.5 also is a solid play in this situation, but officially going with the ML price.

Take BOSTON -114 as the BIZ FREE PLAY of the day.

Folks baseball has been really good lately, my results are posted daily. Football in less than a month, and I expect this year to be just as good as last year. 60% NFL (11-3 Playoffs) and a combined 60 units NCAAF/NFL last year. 

$300 is all it takes (3 units for a $100 player) to get you on board all the way thru the Super Bowl. You will earn much more than that.  Every sport, every play. I have statistical data that I use to find profitable spots in every sport.

I have a solid group of players that believe in what I do, and they have been with me from the start. Contact me at biz112763@gmail.com and I will get you started. If you have any questions please reach me at the same email. 

Have a Great Day.........Biz

No comments:

Post a Comment