Saturday, August 4, 2018

BIZ Free Play, Saturday August 4 2018

Porcello was just too good last night, tip your hat. On to today....

Cleveland (-1.5) -117 

Indians off a loss with their Ace on the mound. Angels in a spot where they lose often by 2+.  Look for the Tribe to bounce back today against Pena who didn't make it out of the 1st inning in his last start.

Take Cleveland -1.5 as your BIZ Free Play today.

Football starts in less than a month, my football service is one of the best values bar none. We had a phenomenal 2017 earning 60 units of profit, and this year will be another fantastic year for us.

My fee is just $300 for the entire season thru the Super Bowl - 3 units for a $100 player - and you get my entire package of plays. NFL/NCAAF, NBA/NCAAB, MLB, NHL, CFL, WNBA. I don't have special packages with different plays. Everyone gets the same plays.


Biz112763@gmail.com is how I can be reached.  I look forward to working with you all year long. Have a Great Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment