Thursday, August 23, 2018

BIZ Free Play, August 23 2018

Couple solid winners last night, on a nice Free Play roll........

Tampa Bay (-1.5) +130

Tampa Bay has several indicators today, several fading KC. KC has 3 separate indicators that are 0-34 (10-24), 0-23 (6-17), and 0-12 (3-9). (-1.5 record). Danny Duffy was also activated off the DL for tonight's start vs TB. 

Take Tampa Bay (-1.5) +130 as your BIZ Free Play.

Football in less than 2 weeks, if you are serious about making money this football season contact me at biz112763@gmail.com. 

My football service is second to none.  I don't bloat my records with ridiculous unit or money grades.  1-3U per play, something any serious investor does. Last year combined 60 units NFL/NCAAF, NFL Playoffs 11-3. 

Get on board folks, I set my fee at a price point that is affordable, and will be the smartest investment you make this season. $300 gets you every play in every sport thru the Super Bowl. My profit plans work for every bankroll. Have a Great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment