Monday, July 21, 2014

Welcome To Winning With Biz

Welcome to Winning with Biz. 

My name is "Biz" and I am a sports Investor. I invest in MLB Baseball, NCAA/NFL Football and Basketball, and NHL Hockey. My plays are based upon years of research and have proven to be a long term winning strategy. On these pages I will list my daily plays, keep an updated record, and make you money.

I previously posted on the RX Forum, but with the plethora of people posting, many threads get lost in the shuffle.  For those truly interested, I felt that a blog dedicated to my selections and thoughts was the best way to go.

This blog will mainly contain selections, but will also offer my thoughts on various subjects. I may talk about the various happenings in the world of sports, I may talk about sports investing, who knows.  I will make it interesting and profitable.

           Some Background On My Methodology

The majority of my plays are what I call "situational" or "angle" plays.  I don't like the word "system", it sounds contrived. The majority of my plays are plays that historically have shown a positive win expectation, and they fit certain situations or criteria.  I have spent hundreds and hundreds of hours researching them and refining them,  and they have made me a winning player for several years. 

Every year I review how each angle has performed. Those that underperform are put in a folder for further observation.  Those that perform well obviously stay in play.  I will monitor the underperforming angles for 1 more year, and 2 consecutive poor years puts them out of play. Situations change, rules change, the game evolves.  What may have worked 5 years ago may not work any longer.  That goes for any method you use to handicap games.  You've got to stay on top of things, you have to constantly monitor your results. Otherwise, you are destined for failure.

For proof of that you can check out my 2016 Baseball season. http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1050232&p=11552868#post11552868

On June 10 I was down 34.41 units. By the end of the season my net units for the entire season, including the -34.41,  was +24.53 for a swing of nearly 60 units. Now why did I all of a sudden gain 60 units? Its because I reviewed what went wrong and corrected it. I lost a lot on totals, so I diagnosed the problem and corrected it. 

I don't blast away with bogus 5/10 unit plays,  I don't attach ridiculous unit or money amounts next to plays.  I'm not interested in a clown show, which is what so many threads on the Forum are about. I'm a serious handicapper, and I have no time for clowns.  For those of you that have a hard time with baseball, this site is the place you want to visit.  I will have a profitable baseball season, and you will have a blast hitting dogs that pay 1.50 and up, while your buddies are getting hammered losing while they play overpriced favorites. 

My true passion is horse racing. I loved all sports as a youngster and I can still remember watching Affirmed defeating Alydar in the memorable Triple Crown races of 1978.  In the mid 1980's a buddy of mine took me to Bay Meadows race track in my early 20's and I was hooked. The sights, sounds, majesty of these horses. And of course, the wagering. In 1991 I took my first road trip to Santa Anita for the Santa Anita Handicap, and my friends and I have made that a yearly journey every year. We've seen a lot of great horses, races, and jockeys. The Breeders' Cup is my favorite day of the year, and I will have wagering strategies on that day that will be very profitable.  I rarely posted on the RX in the horse racing forum, but here is a thread I started for a day at Saratoga.  I posted tickets, pre race, that netter over $10,000. Here is that thread..http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1026183&highlight=saratoga

If you follow my wagering advice, you will be a winning player. I look forward to having you join me for a profitable year.  Thanks for being part of my winning community.

Please bookmark this blog and visit daily. You can also subscribe via email. If you wish to contact me, you can email me at:

biz112763@gmail.com
https://twitter.com/Biz112763







No comments:

Post a Comment