Monday, February 20, 2017

Monday, February 20 2017/ Sunday 2/19 RECAP

DePaul +19: (66-67, 9-4)


Current Record: 173-126: 57.8% (+41.7)

Hoops Blog Record: 186-154: 54.7% (+23.3)

This Week: 35-22: 61.4% (+10.85)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What a way to end a great week.  I was flipping back and forth between the DePaul game and some other stuff. They were down 20 mid 2H, so I figured there is no reason to torture myself watching the game.  I would just flip back and check up on it.  Still down 25 with 2 min left I figured its a loss. I flip back a couple minutes later, I see 0.0 on the clock and the DePaul score change to 66. Some quick math on the 82-66 final and I realize we covered. Holy shit, you have got to be kidding me. What happened?? Whatever line you got, you got the cover. 

I check the boxscore, and see that DePaul missed a shot with 30 seconds left for the cover. 30 seconds is less than the shot clock, so Butler should be able to just dribble out the clock. I have no idea what happened, but it says Butler turnover with 2 seconds and a DePaul 3 with 1 second. Was it a miracle heave? Its a turnover with 2 seconds in the front court. If anyone saw it, or knows what happened leave a comment. Just crazy.

Folks, I don't have any plays today.  None. Its a light NCAA card for a Monday, so I'm sure we will have something tomorrow.

We picked up 10+ units last week, and since I started this site basketball has picked up 23.3 units.  Now I know some of you didn't get the same lines, and some pay a bit more juice than the juice I pay. Regardless of that, those of you following my picks this week and since I started 5+ weeks ago should be up a nice amount. The record is posted above. 

I usually post games VERY EARLY and hope that you get them early. Lines usually move against us, at least the sides, so I would generally play any sides sooner than later. 

I hope all of you are enjoying the content, whether it be just the picks or the recaps or just the random musings I write. I know many of you found me from the site promotions thread on the RX Forum. If you have seen the different threads on that forum, in my opinion nobody offers a better site for game selections and analysis than my site. There was a comment on one of the threads telling people they were wasting their time going to a site with "free picks". Tell me folks, can anyone here say that this site is a "waste of time"?? 

I don't use buzzwords like "Vegas", "Locks", "500 Star", "MVP Club". I'm not going to tell you to be prepared to be set for life in sports betting. I'm not into any of that bullshit.  I do a lot of research, I post my plays, I post the results. Pretty simple. 

Thanks to all of you that have been daily followers or casual followers. Welcome to all of you that have found my site recently. I will continue to provide all of you with quality content, and provide you with the tools to grow your bankroll. We have had a fantastic first month, and I look forward to helping all of you grow your bankrolls going forward. 

I post on Twitter as soon as my plays are ready. You can bookmark the site, and check that site to see if I have anything ready at the Blog site. For those of you that are horse racing fans, I will also post from time to time horse racing picks on Twitter. If any of you are interested in horse racing , drop me an email. Have a great day.

https://twitter.com/Biz112763


No comments:

Post a Comment