Thursday, July 19, 2018

Thursday, July 19 2018 RECAP

Easy winner with Las Vegas and a push on my Free Play UNDER 51.  Below is the email sent out to all clients.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys that was a nice break from the grind. I didn’t bet a thing, and I didn’t want to give out any opinion plays on the ASG. I worked on the football, finalizing which systems we are using this year. 

Tonight we have a play on the total in the CFL

CFL:
Saskatchewan/Hamilton UNDER 51 (58-26, 3-2) (55-18, 1-1)

WNBA:
Las Vegas +10.5 (16-6, 1-4) (38-12, 3-2) (50-20, 3-1)

Several systems pop up for Vegas tonight.  Line has been rising from a +9 Opener. 

No play on the lone MLB game tonight, tomorrow a big card and I have a very solid angle on games coming out of the All Star Break. 

For tonight lets get the week under way with these 2 games. I’ll see you all tomorrow….

Biz

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Folks we had a phenomenal football season in 2017 and we will have a great one again. My data base is ready to go, if you would like to join my group feel free to email me at biz112763@gmail.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment