Thursday, July 19, 2018

BIZ Free Play July 19, 2018

Today's FREE PLAY....................

Saskatchewan/Hamilton UNDER 51

This game fits a couple of solid situations based on the Home Favorite. Play this game UNDER 51.

If you are interested in joining my group of winning players, drop me an email at Biz112763@gmail.com

Last year we hit 60% documented on my NFL plays, including 11-3 in the NFL playoffs. Combined units won in the NFL/NCAAF was 60 units. This was done by making 1 and 2 unit plays, not with silly 10 unit plays. 

If you would like to receive my plays thru the end of July at no charge, contact me at the above email. If you would like to see some of my football emails from last year, I can send those to you also. This will give you an idea of what to expect this season. 

Folks football is what I do best, and its what most people struggle with. Its by far the most popular sport to wager on, and the books make a killing. I will structure a profit plan that will make you a winning player. If you are tired of losing, or if you just don't have the time to do the research it takes to be a winning player, then I can help you out. My fee is extremely reasonable, and will be the best investment you will make this season. Have a Great Day.


No comments:

Post a Comment