Friday, July 13, 2018

BIZ Free Play July 13, 2018

Tonights FREE PLAY is in the Toronto/Edmonton CFL Game.


Toronto/Edmonton UNDER 53.5

The UNDER has a few things working. The first is a weather angle, when the wind and temp is in a certain range then Unders are very good. This game falls into range, its at the bottom of the range but still fits. 31-7 UNDER. We also have a decent sized HF with a total that isn’t low. 57-26 UNDER.  I also have another system similar to that one, and also is based on the last game offensive output for both teams. 54-18 UNDER.

Take the UNDER 53.5 in Edmonton tonight.

If you are interested in joining my group, send an email to biz112763@gmail.com. I can start you out with a comped week of my service, a great way to get a sense of what I do. If you like what I do we can go from there. Congrats to all who scored with this easy winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment