Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Tuesday, May 9 2017

Ok folks, I'm using my wife's computer until I get my stuff working again. My phone crapped out yesterday, my laptop needs repairs, and I'm on this computer trying to remember websites and passwords. What a mess.

A nice winning day. I almost forgot how that feels, and Baltimore tried to blow that too. 2-1 with a nice +182 winner.

                              MLB - TOP PLAYS
Boston -141
Boston (-1.5) +120
Minnesota/Chi Sox OVER 8.5

Boston are regular plays



                                      NBA
San Antonio -5
Houston/San Antonio UNDER 214.5

The Under is a nice angle, 3-1 this post season going 1-1 in this series. Playing Under with a HF that just lost trailing after every quarter and the game went over. HF have also gone 22-16 ATS further helping the side. Spurs a couple nice situations, including a favorite that just lost on the road allowing a lot more points than expected. 

These are the plays, I'm off to get my phone looked at but wanted to get these out.

Last thing. The baseball has been rough, but despite that I still get a lot of viewers every day. So, despite the terrible stretch we have had many of you still come around and I thank you for that.

Have a Great Day and Good Luck with your action.

No comments:

Post a Comment