Saturday, May 13, 2017

Saturday, May 13 2017

A solid 3-2 MLB, 4-1 if Oakland doesn't blow a 9th inning lead. I'm a huge A's fan and that was tough to watch. Casilla was a gas can, ridiculous pitch selection. I have Zero confidence in that guy. NBA went 1-1 and I'm still kicking myself for not making the Under a 2U play. 

I'm on my iPhone, wife using the computer so I'll make this brief. Here is today's action.

MLB - TOP PLAY
Los Angeles Angels -135
Los Angeles Angels (-1.5) +150

Angels fit a nice situation coming off a big win against the same team. 

MLB - REG PLAY
Pittsburgh/Arizona UNDER 10.5
Colorado +110

Always tough to play Under in that yard, but It's an umpire play so it's a go. Line may actually get to 11 so wait on it. If it gets there take the 11. I like Colorado to bounce back, Wood for LAD often follows really good performances with a L. 

That will do it, Have a Great Day and Good Luck with your action. 

No comments:

Post a Comment