Friday, May 12, 2017

Friday, May 12 2017

Baltimore got washed out, and the San Francisco line flipped leaving us with the Colorado game as the only play. A nice ML/RL winner. That was a very strange line as it completely flipped to a dog during the day. So you either got a ML/RL winner or a dog winner depending on when you got it.  Colorado playing very good ball right now.

I am still without my laptop, using the home computer which doesn't have my files on it. Phone is working - yes Pete I will call you soon. I should have a complete update when I get some time, I'm thinking later tonight. 

Friday brings many FGS so check Twitter later for any additional plays. Last night I posted Det/LAA Under and that was just a dirty dirty beat. I also posted that SA/Hou would trend Under and while not an official play it went Under by a mile. You have got to love the Spurs, such a professional outfit from top to bottom. They are going to give my Dubs a lot to deal with. 

                                MLB - TOP PLAY
Chicago Cubs/St Louis UNDER 8.5 (5:15pm)
Philadelphia/Washington OVER 8.5 (4:05pm)
Oakland +108
Baltimore/Kansas City UNDER 8 (5:15pm)
Colorado +167

                               MLB - REG PLAY
Kansas City DOG ONLY

                                        NBA
Washington -5
Boston/Washington UNDER 216

Wizards have been a different team at home, let's hope they don't pull a Houston. That was flat out embarrassing. MVP my ass, Harden was a joke and I love watching that dude play. But you can't come up that small with the season on the line, at home no less. The UNDER has been a solid play and I like it a bit more but we will go with 1U each side/total. 

Hold off on the MLB totals until 15 min or so before first pitch. Umpire assignments may change the plays.   

Sunday is Mother's Day, don't forget to do something nice for Mom. Have a Great Day and Good Luck with your action. 

No comments:

Post a Comment