Saturday, July 22, 2017

Biz Sports Investing Service

Starting August 1 I will no longer post a daily blog with game picks. I am going to start a sports investing service, and my focus will be on those of you that are committed to my wagering program. The membership fee will be extremely reasonable. I will have an introductory fee of $100/month. This includes ALL sports. I will not have separate fees for different sports, or for special plays. Every sport, every play, every day.

Plays will be sent via email or possibly by text. You will no longer have to search this site or my Twitter page wondering when plays will be released. You will get every play IMMEDIATELY. You will have access to every play as soon as I release them. You will no longer miss out on any plays because you didn't find them in time. The cost is a unit per month, and as you can see you will win much more than that per month. 

Publishing a daily blog takes a lot of time, time that can be better spent in other ways. I will be your personal sports investing consultant, and together we will continue to grow your bankroll.

I started publishing on this site 8 months ago, and my goal was to show you how to increase your bankroll using a structured approach to sports investing. Those of you that have followed me daily can attest to the growth of your bankrolls. 

I have produced the following results:

NBA: 414-356 (53.7%) and a profit of +30.3 units in the 2016/17 regular season. Post season was 33-39 for a -8 unit loss. Combined the NBA went 452-395 (53.3%) and a net profit overall of +22.3 units. A solid and profitable season. 

I also had a NBA thread last season that can be found in the NBA forum with the following results:

2016: 329-272 (54.7%) for +29.8 units of profit. 

NCAAB: 214-157 (57.6%) in the 2016/17 regular season and a profit of +42.3 units. Post season was very disappointing at 26-37 (-15.57). Combined the NCAAB went 240-194 (55.2%) and a profit of +26.73 units

Combine all of my basketball plays this season and the record was 692-589 (54%) and a net profit of +49.03 units

MLB: This season the current record is 305-312 (+15.66). Over the past month MLB has won over 30 units.

My 2016 MLB thread was posted in the MLB forum last year and the record was 428-431 (+27.32).

My WNBA and CFL have shown small profits thus far for the 2017 season. 

WNBA Season Record: 29-22 (+2.5)
CFL: 10-12 (+1.0)

Put it all together and if you have followed my wagering strategies this year, you have shown a profit of 68.22 units. $100 players have earned $6,822. $500 players have earned $34,110. These results are 100% documented. They are published on my site and also the forum threads. 

We still have the NFL and NCAAF seasons to start, and when all sports have concluded for a calendar year I expect a profit of over 100 units. 

If you are interested in joining my team, contact me via email and I will give you the all of the details you will need. 

biz112763@gmail.com

PAYPAL: Bizwinners1127@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you as we continue to grow our bankrolls.





2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete