Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Wednesday, June 28 2017 - GAME PICKS/ Tuesday 6/27 RECAP

A 5-5 unit day and very frustrating. A small profit I believe. Its late and I need to get some sleep, I'll update the record later. 

Going forward I will be posting some games much later. I am using a couple different things to make the plays.  One method is the systems that have served me well for years. They are the foundation of the plays.

The second thing I am looking at is line movement and betting markets.  I am finding this information to be extremely helpful in finding bets, both for sides and totals. The catch is that I need to look at the data for as long as possible, basically up to 15-30 minutes before game time. 

I will post the plays here and on Twitter. There will be times I post plays early, some system plays just stick out. The added plays I find based on betting markets will be posted closer to game time, and I urge you to check my Twitter before game time to find these plays. I will try and post them here too but the late releases can be found on Twitter for sure.
Some games will start 10am, some around 12:30/1pm, some 4pm, 5pm, 7pm. Regardless of game time I will post added plays around 15-30 minutes before the start of the game. You should have plenty of time to make your plays. I am really looking forward to these added plays and will track them to see how they perform. Back later with Wednesday plays. 

I will post plays throughout the day with a time stamp so you know when they were posted. I will also put them on Twitter.

9:15am:
SF/Colorado F5 UNDER 5 - REG
Washington F5 (-1/2) -125 - REG

1:00pm
Baltimore/Toronto UNDER 9.5 - REG
St Louis/Arizona UNDER 9.5 - TOP
Tampa Bay/Pittsburgh UNDER 8.5 - REG

1:45pm
Minnesota/Boston UNDER 10 - TOP

3:00pm - TOP PLAY
Cincinnati -107
St Louis +126
Chicago White Sox +110

No comments:

Post a Comment