Tuesday, July 31, 2018

BIZ Free Play Tuesday, July 31 2018

I went 1-1 last night, unfortunately I posted the loser as the Free Play.  Lets bounce back tonight.

Cleveland -154

Cleveland lost by a run last night to the Twins, and since 2012 the Indians are a perfect 20-0 after the break when they lost by a run in their previous game.

Take Cleveland as the BIZ Free Play.

Seattle -3.5

Since we lost last night I'll give out 2 for today. Seattle has some positive line movement, in addition to Phoenix being a solid Fade tonight. Playing against a Home Dog that lost by DD last game allowing a lot of points.

Take Seattle -3.5

Folks if you are interested in having me as your sports wagering consultant, I am your guy. Last year I had a fantastic football season, winning over 60 units and this year we will do the same. Baseball has been on a great run.

My plays are based on 1U, 2U, and the rare 3U play. My records aren't inflated with bogus 10U plays. 

Biz112763@gmail.com is how I can be reached. $300 (3 units for a $100/unit player) gets you the entire football season thru the Super Bowl and Bowl Season, as well as all of my NBA, NCAAB, MLB, NHL, CFL..every sport.  You get them all, you choose the sports you want to wager on.


Good Luck with tonight's Free Plays and have a Great Day.


No comments:

Post a Comment