Monday, July 30, 2018

BIZ Free Play Monday, July 30 2018

Another Free Play winner yesterday.

Toronto +126

We will continue to fade the A's. Good teams that have lost consecutive games after a long winning streak are good teams to play against.  Toronto also fits a profitable Dog system playing ON a dog in the FGS (first game series) after rallying for a win on the road in their previous game. 

Take TORONTO +126 for today's BIZ Free Play.

Folks if you are interested in having me as your sports wagering consultant, I am your guy. Last year I had a fantastic football season, winning over 60 units and this year we will do the same. Baseball has been on a great run.

My plays are based on 1U, 2U, and the rare 3U play. My records aren't inflated with bogus 10U plays. 

Biz112763@gmail.com is how I can be reached. $300 (3 units for a $100/unit player) gets you the entire football season thru the Super Bowl and Bowl Season, as well as all of my NBA, NCAAB, MLB, NHL, CFL..every sport.  You get them all, you choose the sports you want to wager on.

Good Luck with tonight's Free Play and have a Great Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment